Jewellery Sizing Guide
For you to ensure you are getting the best fit ring we recommend you use our ring sizer. Use this with a ring that either you or the person whom you are purchasing for currently wears. Select a ring that is a similar style the one you want to purchase and then follow these instructions.
1. Print this page at 100% size.
2. When setting your print options you must ensure the options to fit or shrink to page ARE NOT selected in your print window on your computer screen.
3. Print the document and then with a ruler or tape measure the outer box with a ruler to ensure it matches the dimensions marked.
4. Hold your selected ring against the circles on the chart.
5. Chose the letter that best matches the internal diameter of the ring.
6. This will be the size of the ring.
Bracelets and necklaces
You will need a thin piece of string, a thin strip of paper or a soft measurement tape.
1. Wrap it up around your neck or wrist depending on what you are purchasing.
2. Try to make it comfortable, imagining how the real jewellery will fit.
3. Then measure that piece with a ruler or measurement tape to find out your perfect length. Please note, that the clasp is included in length.