Jewellery Sizing Guide
- RINGS -
For you to ensure you are getting the best fit ring we recommend you use our ring sizer. Use this with a ring that either you or the person whom you are purchasing for currently wears. Select a ring that is a similar style the one you want to purchase and then follow these instructions.
1. Download a PDF version of the ringer sizer by CLICKING HERE
2. When setting your print options you must ensure the options to fit or shrink to page ARE NOT selected in your print window on your computer screen.
3. Print the document and then with a ruler or tape measure the outer box with a ruler to ensure it matches the dimensions marked.
4. Hold your selected ring against the circles on the chart.
5. Chose the letter that best matches the internal diameter of the ring. This will be the size of the ring.
SECRET TIP: From experience, we can work out her ring size if you give us the size of any other of her fingers. This is not exact science, but we have a very high success rate. So, next time she is in the shower, just borrow quietly one of her regular rings, measure it against this chart, and make sure you tell us in which finger and which hand, she usually wears it. And let us know if she is right or left handed, this affects hugely the size!
- BRACELETS & NECKLACES -
You will need a thin piece of string, a thin strip of paper or a soft measurement tape.
1. Wrap it up around your neck or wrist depending on what you are purchasing.
2. Try to make it comfortable, imagining how the real jewellery will fit.
3. Then measure that piece with a ruler or measurement tape to find out your perfect length. Please note, that the clasp is included in length.