Arabel Lebrusan is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. The following policy sets out how we use and safeguard any information you provide when using our website.
All personal or other information provided will only be used strictly in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy is effective from 01/07/2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the cookie helps analyse web traffic or remembers details of your visits to a particular website. This allows web applications to respond to you as an individual and tailor a website to your needs and preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used at arabellebrusan.com. This helps us improve our website and tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, after which the data is removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to decline cookies. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Please note that we do not have control over external websites and cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting other websites. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you agree, we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.